Enter your username or email or phone number:
Type your password:
Caps Lock is ON
(click eye icon to show/hide characters)
Common reasons to use refill option:
- Having money credited to your account balance in advance increases your chances for making deposit to a limited investment plan. This gives you an advantage comparing to users making deposits directly from a payment processor (especially when using cryptocurrencies that require some time for tranfer confirmation).
- If you want to make a deposit to an investment plan that has a minimum deposit size is larger than the amount you have at your account balance. In this case you can simply add lacking amount necessary for making a deposit instead of investing the entire amount of deposit.
For example, you have $99 in Perfect Money at your account balance and you want to make a new deposit of $100. Then you can just refill your account balance with $1 Perfect Money.
Please note: Combining of two amounts can only be done when your account funds and refill amount are both of the same payment method. Having $99 in Payeer and refilling with $1 in Perfect Money will not give you $100 total for a new deposit.
- When you receive accruals or referral commission and their total size is lesser than minimum amount allowed for withdrawal combined with a withdrawal fee. In this case you can refill your account balance with a lacking amount necessary for performing a withdrawal and then withdraw all the funds available at your account balance.
Minimum amount for a refill operation is lesser than minimum amount allowed for a withdrawal.
If you have no funds at your account balance and you make a refill lesser than minimum amount allowed for a withdrawal (including required mining fee), then in order to withdraw this imported money or to make a deposit you can do the following:
- receive referral commission;
- receive interest accruals from a previously made investment;
- refill the account balance once again with a lacking amount necessary for making a withdrawal request.
Once you have enough funds at your account balance (including required mining fee, cryptocurrencies only), you are free to make a withdrawal request.
We are online, please write a message.
Most common questions below:
Haven't found what you were looking for? Start chatting with operator.